Red Herring: The Decadence Box
In the world of The Collective, what you see isn’t always what you get. We take you down a wormhole this September, dazzling your eyes with vibrant, jeweled reds and pastel duochromes. Take a walk with us, past smoke and mirrors-you just might find something fishy.
Welcome To The Club.
September’s Decadence Box Contains:
- Plucked: A velvety, deepened, oxblood shadow (Permanent)
- Chekhov’s Gun: An overcast sky blue shadow with a teal shift (Exclusive)
- Patsy: A smoked out, semi sheer navy shadow with champagne eye-safe sparkles (Exclusive)
Snipe Hunt: A pastel pink shadow with a turquoise shift. (Exclusive)
- Kippered: A red flambé creme shadow (Exclusive)
- Aringarosa: A salmon hued highlight.
This month’s accessory is a rhinestone mesh mask. This is for COSTUME WEAR ONLY and is not an appropriate face covering for use in public areas or where the use of face coverings is required… don’t be daft!
*** Colors may vary slightly from pictures shown depending on color settings on your screen as well as some vibrancy being lost during photography.
For a full list of ingredients, please refer to our full size permanent products.
WARNING: Discontinue use if irritation develops. External use only.